Friday 17 April 2009

More cashback sites - more pennies, more pounds!

I have found a couple more ways to make some extra cash, which you may like to also try and then we can share feedback on here or on my MSE thread:

A a brand new site called FatCheese which has recently launched and has several daily clicks (ie: free clicks that earn you money - see my cashback section on the right for more articles about how to make money this way).

Fatcheese link - daily cash clicking

Hopefully we can all make some extra cash on these, as 8 months to go until Christmas which wil allow lots of click payments to build up.

We Promise To:
http://www.wepromiseto.co.uk/r/795295

I have a dedicated cashback guide explaining the routine I follow, and the cashback sites I use - simply drop your e-mail on this article if you would like a copy, but remember that once you have received the guide you should delete your e-mail address from here in case any third parties get hold of it.

3 comments:

Andrew Killian said...

Hi,I'm a newbie to all this so please bear with me. I have followed your threads through Martin's golden pages, and would like a copy of the cash for clicks manual.Regards Andrew

Sophie Gist said...

Hi Andrew no worries at all I just need your e-mail addy and will pop the guide over to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi I read your thread on Martin's site and would be very grateful for the daily clicks guide. I used to do it along time ago so am very out of date. Thanks for all the great info and tips. Regards Jaq (jaqjaqjaq@aol.com)