Tuesday 26 August 2008

Free Money in your mouse - yes, really!

http://www.wepromiseto.co.uk/r/795295Free cash? Yes. Make cash from just clicking sites online - no catches, but some (easy but medium to longterm) work involved!

I have now released my latest & updated guide to clicking on the internet. It earns up to a massive £3.59 a day if you follow my sugested clicks! The text below is an explanation on how to get started - contact me via the MSE Link below if you would like the daily routine itself.

The key is:
1) to click every day if possible and
2) be patient as it can take a week or so to show up
3) look at this for the long term

If you take it seriously the next 12 months will be a great chance to get free cashback for clicks for any goal you have. If you also buy your pressies, clothes, gadgets and more via the cashback sites, you will of course earn even more cash on top! I make most of my free cash from just clicking though!


The basic concept:
You can make money daily, from clicking.
Websites will pay you small cash amounts as incentives to click on their links so they can show you their products. You can click on these every day and earn money. You do not need to buy anything. If you click over a period of time, these amounts add up and you can then cash-in what they owe you. Simple - but involves daily clicks and self-discipline!

WARNING:
You must be prepared to put the work in for all sites and to wait at least 12-14 weeks for the money on each site to start to look like anything significant! Remember - this is a long term thing and patience is essential as it can take a week or so for the first cash to drip in so do be patient and read on...




From the cashback sites below I made over £375.89 in 2007 for free + £120 in vouchers (hubby and I do it) from Pigsback so I'm very chuffed indeed (with more pending as I type). I have made NO purchases, just clicking away slowly but surely.

You DO need to be disciplined though to get this free cash & it helps to have a goal in sight - for me it was that Christmas 07 food & booze was totally FREE and funded by cashback sites ;o) and I DID IT!

I can e-mail you the guide and I am sure my cashback routine will help you out even if only small amounts here and there they do add up and when you get the payout it will all be free so I think it is worth it for 15-20 mins a day (or more time = more money if you have the time). I can also e-mail you an automatic cashback calculator to help you see your earnings build up as you go - change it as you like.

Step 1 - Join Up

I recommend you join the sites below (PS: feel free to use the referral links, or if you prefer you can go directly to the sites if you do not want me to refer you). Each site has been selected by me because they are good earners - I have dropped a few over the last few months and the list below are the current updated best in my view:

Get £££££ bonuses straight-away for signing up to these sites!

Here are some links for signing up to the main cashback sites if you are not already signed up:

MoneyBackMadness £10 bonus join-up!
http://www.blogger.com/www.moneybackmadness.co.uk/Register.aspx?rm=10002979&rf=Friend

Non referral – www.moneybackmadness.co.uk


Loyalty Shopper
http://loyaltyshopper.co.uk/forum/register.php?referrerid=12724

Non referral – www.loyaltyshopper.co.uk


We Promise To ** NEW - like Quidco **
http://www.wepromiseto.co.uk/r/795295

Non referral – www.wepromiseto.co.uk


Get Pounds Back

http://www.getpoundsback.co.uk/join.php?muq=795&duq=e0705a

Non referral – www.getpoundsback.co.uk


Cashback Rewards

http://www.cashback-rewards.co.uk/r/?l=1512

Non referral – www.cashbackrewards.co.uk


Cashback Chief £2.50 bonus sign-up!

http://www.cashbackchief.co.uk/referafriend.asp?referrer=sophiegist

Non referral – www.cashbackchief.co.uk

Quidco
http://www.quidco.com/ (not a referral link)


Remember to click the activation e-mails per site to fully start your cashback membership of each site and get the bonus welcome money per site (where applicable).


Remember when you have registered for WePromiseTo, to sign up your debit or credit card details for the OFFLINE shops, you can earn cashback on the high street at:

- Superdrug
- JJB
- Cineworld
- Halfords
- Little Chef

and more coming soon - just by shopping on the high street! If you have registered your cards, those companies will then automatically put up to 3% back into your online WPT account, even though you shopped on the high street.

This is the first time I have seen this feature and it's great!

Also, remember that they do a monthly draw, whereby you can win cash from their Honesty Pot.



Step 2 - Be Disciplined

I have an A4 guide - just e-mail me for a copy. On it I have shown what amounts you earn per click, this way you never forget anything. Remember that the guide is what I have at the moment, you should check each cashback sites yourself as time goes on as there will be new clicks added that are not shown on the enclosed routine. Don't miss out on new or extra clicks!

Do the clicking religiously every day for around 15 minutes (you can choose to do more, or less) and the amounts will build up. If you start to feel lazy or can't be bothered at any time - think of the final goal - what will you use all that free money for? Set your goal and maybe stick a photo next to the A4 Guide as a reminder. Could be a weekend away, Xmas food or Xmas presents, a spa day, paying off debt - anything. Sign up to all the enclosed sites and do it for at least 12 weeks and it will be worth it because you can then start to transfer cash to your savings account, sometimes sooner. Of course as well as clicking, buying through the cashback sites will also increase your cashback to fantastic levels.


Before you go to each cashback site:
Clear Your Cookies

It's important to always clear your cookies between each cashback site just in case, so I have included that as well as a reminder on the sheet. How?
To clear your cookies go to Internet Explorer > Tools > General > Browsing History > Delete Cookies.
Also if you are on a cashback site that allows you to click on the same link twice, like High St Web for example, click once and follow through, then clear cookies, then click again and follow through so it tracks twice.


I also find it helps to save all the cashback sites to your favourites in the order they are listed on the A4 Guide too.


Step 3 - Start Clicking

Once you have joined the above sites you will get some free bonus cash straight-away (up to £22.50 if you sign up to all sites), others are later when you cash-out.

Then simply start your daily routine at whatever time you like and click away at the same time-ish each day. Remember - generally you need to click through, then carry out a search, then click on an external result/site for the cashback to work properly. You must also ensure you delete cookies between each cashback site.

Each site allows you to see your total (see enclosed for an example you can modify) so I know how much I have earned across all of the sites.

You need to be self-disciplined each day and make sure you do it so the free cash is slowly building up across all sites. For me, I like to take Sunday off! Each day I do my clicks between 8:00 and 8:15, just 15 minutes, before I start work. You can choose whatever time suits you but I'd say a day off is needed so I chose Sunday ;o)


Step 4 - Get Paid
Then when you have reached each sites' payout level, you will get paid! Check each sites' terms but you can request to get paid directly into your bank account or Paypal, but I don't do that as it costs money to send it to Paypal and as an avid MoneySaver every penny counts!

When you get paid by each site pop the money into your ISA or savings account so you can spend it on something special. Then start building the money up again with more clicks! OR if you don't trust yourself not to spend it... save it all year and then cashout...

PS:When you have reached your payout level on Moneybackmadness they pay you £1 for each month you don't cashout, which is great. I rollover my payout each month I can for the extra £1! I think they allow 4-5 months so it's £4 or £5 free!

Top Cashback allow you to withdraw any cash that has cleared, no minimum payout level, which is fab ;o)
Loyalty Shopper update every Wednesday for your earnings (sometimes Thurs or Friday)



More Free Cash/Vouchers

I would also recommend you join Pigsback if you are not already a member. You get vouchers to spend in stores such as Waitrose / John Lewis / UCI / Top Shop and more just from clicking and spending no money. I earn around £10 every 5 weeks and so does my husband - we have £120 from 2007 alone and used it towards Christmas.

Please let me know if I can refer you to Pigsback and I will do so asap - just let me know your initial, your surname and your e-mail address.


Here is the MSE thread that I have set up all about this guide & the daily clicks full of Q&A’s and tips etc:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=609037


Please subscribe to the thread ;o) I can then e-mail you the spreadsheets and list of clicks that go with the guide.


Please do ask any questions on the thread so we can all benefit - I will be there to help and once you get set up you will be flying, possibly earning £25 per site every 3-4 months or so or maybe even in less time / earning more money depending on your routine / extra items you buy etc. An MSER helped me to get into this so I would like to help others too - don't be afraid to ask questions there, even tiny or 'silly' ones.

Enjoy the free cash & hope to see you on the above MSE dedicated thread if you have questions!

Please do the above and do not post your e-mail here if possible, and if you do, delete it as soon as you have posted it, so spammers can't see it. Thank you.

113 comments:

Davey Jones said...

Cool, this is very helpful, thanks :)

Sophie Gist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Limelight Boy said...

Hi

your cashback site looks good, could you email me the guide you have so I can get started please?

thanks in advance

Sophie Gist said...

If you are interested in making money from clicking, then you can either drop your e-mail address on this blog (please state 'myname at hotmail dot com' for example) or you can contact me via a private message as EagerLearner via www.moneysavingexpert.com and let me know your e-mail address, I will then send you my full guide on how to make cash from those sites.

Anonymous said...

Great site. I would also love to receive your guide if you have some spare time.
I keep my own site on my attempts trying to make a living online, you might find something useful.
http://businessmamaweb.blogspot.com I will try to visit often

Unknown said...

Hi, I think what you are doing is fantastic and I too would appreciate a copy.

kyphoscoliosis@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks in advance

Unknown said...

Hello, could you please send me the guide? This seems fab and I have already masde my first 4p tonight.

This is great. Thank you. Kathryn

Unknown said...

Forgot to say that email is kathrynrobson1011@googlemail.com

Sophie Gist said...

Hiya I have now sent it over - let me know if you have any q's x

Anonymous said...

Can you email me you info please to jazzbal123@hotmail.com - thanks love your thread btw.

Sophie Gist said...

Hiya I have e-mailed you the guide!

Remember that Loyalty Shopper are also giving you £10.00 as a Starter Bonus if you complete 2 of the offers in the Starter Bonus section asap ;o)

Enjoy x

Anonymous said...

Hiya, Hopeing for help towards xmas 09 so my fingers and ready for clicking. could i have a copy og the A4 sheet please.

rweddle1@hotmail.com

many thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi there
Can you email me a copy of your guide-
my address is liz_ssm6@hotmail.com
Thanks

Sophie Gist said...

Hi folks, have e-mailed the latest guides out to anyone who wanted one via e-mail.

Please come back here and delete your posts from this page once you have received it, so that spammers do not use your e-mail address.

Anonymous said...

HI, am really interested in doing this , and i really need the extra money.

Could you email me the guide to amyrichardson_1@hotmail.com

Many Thanks

Anonymous said...

This looks great could you send me the guide please

Sophie Gist said...

Hi no probs Susie25 but need your e-mail address?

Anonymous said...

Hi love you site please can you email me a copy of your guide - I cant wait to get started. Lynda-Jones@Hotmail.co.uk

Thank you

Sophie Gist said...

Hi Lynda - I have now e-mailed you the free cash for clicking guide - hope it all makes sense!

Please do delete your e-mail address from here just in case spammers get hold of it x

mikayla said...

Hiya, looks very interesting..also could i please have a copy of your A4 guide...

monkeypearl@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers ...PJ

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I've been wanting to get into this, but didn't know where to start! If you could post me a guide, I'd be really grateful. Might help make a dent in a few debts I need to clear!

superzookie@trashmail.net

Thanks zookie

Sophie Gist said...

Hey Peter & Zookie - you have e-mail! Welcome to the clicking zone and I hope the guide makes sense...
Please remove your e-mails from this site to prevent spammers getting hold of your info...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Could you please send me your guide to david36@btinternet.com thanks Dave

Sophie Gist said...

Hi David - I have just e-mailed you - remember to come back and delete your e-mail address from here just in case of spammers x

Anonymous said...

hi please can you email me a copy of the guide:

elizabethwin8@hotmail.com

thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi

Please send me a copy of the guide to mariemcg1@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please also refer me to Pigsback - M Sommerville mariemcg1@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be thick - but how do I delete my email address?

Sophie Gist said...

Hi there - in order to delete your e-mail, I believe you need to delete the message that you left on here as I don't think that you can edit the message you left x

Anonymous said...

can you pls send me the guide to rowenaprocter@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Anonymous said...

This sounds a good idea. Please send me a guide to
vanessaspick@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

Anonymous said...

hi can you please send the guide to

stephenpeterson82@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Any chance you can forward the guide to me at

the_air_up_there@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Please can you send me the guide to:

joholloway@hotmail.com

Thanks very much.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Please can you send me the guide to:

d2sol@hotmail.com

Thankyou very much:-)

Unknown said...

hi could you please send me your guide to anshome001@googlemail.com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Found your website today and i must say that it's brilliant. Going to have a go at the washing up liquid this weekend!! Could you email me your cashback guide please
a.j.morris@talk21.com

Many thanks
Alison

Anonymous said...

hi this is fantastic, i would love to receive an email mrssezzie@hotmail.co.uk thanx

Steveytt said...

sounds great, think i'll get the other half and myself doing this, could you please mail me your newest guide to steveytt@gmail.com

cheers very much

steve

Anonymous said...

Hi very interested in your guide my email address rob__Pitt@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge.
Could I have a copy of your guide. Thanks in advance
time4change41@yahoo.com

Sophie Gist said...

Hi there Time4Change - I tried to e-mail you at that address, but it bounced back - can you post another message?

Anonymous said...

Hi
Could you please email guide to me.

2-tone@sky.com

Thanks

Lindsay said...

Great info...so useful and really nice of you to share!

Could I possibly have a copy of your guide? Email is lj.mcarthur@talk21.com

Thanks very much!

James said...

Brilliant, saw this on MSE.

Please could you email me a copy:

themanytentacles@hotmail.com

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Please could you send me a copy? Maxine30@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks very much

Unknown said...

Hi
Could you email guide to me as well please.

stonecoldjpm@googlemail.com

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi.

Great job you are doing.

Would you be kind enough to mail me this guide please?

Many thanks in advance.

lofc2330@googlemail.com

Anonymous said...

Please could you send me the guide. Thanks

R.stainthorpe@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Many thanks, please can you send to me the guide to my email address madders180@hotmail.com

Thanks again,
Stevey Rice

lightstorm said...

I'd appreciate your a copy of your guide.My email address is arenaljavea@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like a copy of your guide please!
Thank you x

fake_sincerity@hotmail.com

williamD1964 said...

Please send me your guides.

williamD1964@yahoo.com

Many thanks

Mik said...

Hi, great stuff.

Could I have a copy of the guide plese

icerhine at hotmail dot co.uk

Thank you

anna said...

Hello, please could you email me the guide, my email is anna.wilson2505 at googlemail dot com
thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for this. Can you email the guide to me please?
Email is vic_bailey@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks. :-)

maria.o said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would like a guide please.
deadlyledly@hotmail.co.uk

Dan said...

Hi,

Could you please email me a copy of the guide? My address is
admin@coreproject.co.uk

Thanks, and keep up the good work :)

Dan

lil foxy said...

Could I please have a copy of your guide

Thanks

Anonymous said...

hi can you send me a copy louise@thunk.biz. many thanks !!

Anonymous said...

Hi I too would love a copy of your guide.

catmackel@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks, Cat

Anonymous said...

hi can you send me a copy please

tonstev9@aol.com

Many thanks.

rae said...

Hiya :) I just found your site and have really enjoyed reading it and gathering some advice.

Please could you send me more info so I can get started? I would appreciate your time.

my email is

grandmothermoon AT gmail DOT com

Thanks so much and keep up the fab work...

Anonymous said...

Hi
I've been trying to log on to MSE, but I can't get my account to authenticate. Could you please send me your guide, as I have joined up to most sites now, but I'm not sure how to do the clicking etc???
thanks, its cathryder@fsmail.net
xx

Anonymous said...

hello please could you send me a guide too. claire_200523@yahoo.com

thankyou

SusanneCape said...

Hi,

Please send me the guide. My email address is sue@selcarim.net.

Many thanks,
Susanne

Anonymous said...

This sounds really good and I have the time. Please send the guide so I can get organised and make a start.

lynne.cooke7@googlemail.com

thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Ive had read through your blog and am interested. Could you please email me the full guide?

andy.mclean@hotmail.com

Many thanks,

Andy

Anonymous said...

Hi could you please send me the guide. Andy.blood1@btinternet.com

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Great site, could you email over your guide whenever you have a spare moment. Thanks.

xtcblues@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Me too please! Thank you again for sharing!
James
captainkosmic(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thankyou, this looks super, can you please email me the guide to:

sammy_josephine@hotmail.com

when you have a second

Many thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

hi.please would you e-mail me the guide so i can start saving money. kind regards pat.

celticboy448@msn.com

Unknown said...

This is fantastic, will get your referral on the cashback sites where I can. Could you please email the guide to alex_wilshin@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please could you email me the guide ? My email is ben_p_gebal@yahoo.com

Thanks

Unknown said...

Please could you email me a guide, email hollingsworth.natalie@gmail.com

Many thanks
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Could you send me the guide please!

roastspud at live co uk

Many thanks!

Dan

Anonymous said...

Hi could you pleaee send the guide.
jpbeautybabe@msn.com
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

could you please send me the guide thanks

davetheman101@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hi. I would also like the guide, if it's not too much trouble.

thebigdipper@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you kindly.

Anonymous said...

hi could i have a copy of the guide please.

ms25@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hi

I'd be grateful if you'd email me a copy of the guide.

Thanks

lillianlopezishere@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi.

Could I have a copy of your guide as well please.

Thanks for sharing this.

star-destroyer01@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate a copy of your A4 guide if its possible, thanks.
My email is merriwind@gmail.com - Thanks!

Michae

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate a copy of your A4 guide if its possible, thanks.
My email is joshuaasomaning@gmail.com - Thanks!

Joshua

Anonymous said...

Hi, Please could you email me a copy of your guide please?

my email is ralfiesbabe at mac dot com

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

please can you email me the guide
sicollins1974 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Could you email the guide to me at littlemisspolly at btinternet dot com

Many thanks in advance - thanks for taking the time to do this.

SJ said...

hi,
shjiran @ hotmail dot com
thanks alot :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, could you email your list to jm37k at manx dot net

Thank you!

bourbons3 said...

Could you please send me a copy of the guide?

My email address is Bourbons3@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi.
Can I have some more info
Many Thanks

izabelalukaszewicz@yahoo.co.uk

Craig said...

Hi

Thanks for sharing this info and I would be grateful if you could send me a copy of your guide.

My email is craigmottram1@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Anonymous said...

Hi
This is brilliant and i'd love to give it a try. Could you email me a copy at daylulu7@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can I have the guide too please?

clicks@catherinelewis.co.uk

Thanks

Stephiej said...

Hi,

This sounds great. Thanks for sharing your experience and expertise. Please could you send me your guide stephanie.james1 at btinternet.com.

Thanks xx

Anonymous said...

Hi there
Very useful!

Please can you send me the guide?

Thank you!

amanda1965@gmail.com

Ramesh Babu Satla said...

Hi
Please email the guide to satlaramesh@yahoo.com

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for the tips.
I think you will be doing a great favour to your fans if you post the guide on your blog/web page.
One of the reason is that the people who are posting their email addresses will get flooded with spam due to automated softwares collecting email addresses and selling them on.

Cheers.

Sophie Gist said...

Very true anonymous, but I have requested that people contact me via MSE, not here, for that reason. Anyone posting their e-mail address should delete it afterwards just in case.
My blow doesn't allow me to post documents, only photos it seems, otherwise I would love to include the guide here for everyone. For now contacting me via the MSE thread is the safest way I can recommend...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Looks good, please can you email me the guide to
cutler.10@hotmail.co.uk

Thankyou

Unknown said...

hi, looks good. can you email the guide to mark@candidworld.co.uk

thanks

mark

sarah said...

please can you send me a copy of the guide to mrsfrancisdavies@yahoo.com

many thank :)

tony182 said...

please can you send me a guide

tdickinson@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

thank you for your article on moneysaving expert i found it really useful please could you send me a copy of your guide and sign me up for pigs back.

C Mcgarry
chris_mcgarry42@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all this great info.
Can you please send me a guide?

RobEvans84@btinternet.com

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Sounds intriguing :)

Please can you send me a copy of the guide

Many thanks

kipperward@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

this sounds great and I too would like a copy of the guide if possible?

my email address is blink_sumday@hotmail.com

Thank you very much :]]

Anonymous said...

hi wud love the guide thanxs
liz3625@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Please can you send me a guide.

lydiaalfred@btinternet.com

Anonymous said...

Please could I have the guide?
clairecook15@hotmail.co.uk
Many thanks :)

darren said...

hi, i'd like the guide as well please - email address - dazza5012001@hotmail.com

thanks